The proposals for Stanmore College seek to redevelop the majority of the existing buildings and provide a sustainable high-quality learning and teaching institute. The plans include:
- New state-of-the-art learning facilities with significant educational benefits for future generations.
- Flexible design to allow for the ever-changing needs for further education.
- A new lecture and sporting facility that can be used by the local community.
- A new central courtyard that acts as the heart of the College and creates a cohesive campus.
- New cycle storage spaces, encouraging sustainable travel to and from the College.
- A stronger visual identity with greater street presence created by carefully articulated facades.
- New sustainability measures including solar panels and natural ventilation.